1. Unit 2 First draft
2. I do like that my case study that was completed reached nine pages. I feel like the beginning of this essay is very strong but I am worried that it fades away approximately at page six. My first source was very elaborate, therefore, I had to narrow it down quite a ways but It enabled to explore deeply into the analysis. My last two sources are not as strong as teh beginning of the paper and I am really worried about my works cited at the bottom of my essay as well as throughout it.
3. Today I need help with my works cited throughout the paper. There are very many details that go into preparing this for a final draft and this is def. the weakness of my paper. I also could use some help with the summary and analysis of my last two sources as well as a transitioning paragraph from my first source into the second.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment