My perspective on the topic of interior design materials and what audience it targets had remained the same. In my rhetorical case analysis, I am pullin the analysis from many pictures, the word choice, the style of the word choice, and tone. The reason my prespective has not really changed is because not a ton of arguments are including in who interior designers target. They target the more upper class groups or the many individuals (like me) who dream of having the items in my house one day that are featured in my sources of magazines, internet sites, and television shows.
My research has mainly come from depicting each page of a magazine or each word a person says about the home decor. My research doesn't really include reseaching article after article and observing how those articles differ, but instead, going into the pages to analyze what audience my sources are targeting. Not only does the home decor focus on the upper classs but I have found that the advertisemets for other products than the decor are also targeting the wealthier community and I wish to analyze this as well. My perspective has not changed a whole lot after researching my topic and I mostly believe it is because this topic is not only narrowed down but also stuck in my head of how I want it to turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment