Monday, March 23, 2009

HW 3-23-09

   My goal for the first draft was to complete my essay so that for my second and final draft I could just go back and edit places that needed improving. I ended up not using my first two analysis simply because I did not like them and so I recreated the analysis of those.  The main development that I included in my second draft was grammar editing. I depicted each sentence making sure that I had included every coma, period, quotation marks, etc. I also took my peer review group's advice as well as Ms. Patrick's to include certain words that had previously been written incorrectly or spelled wrong. 
   My draft has developed in a grammar sense. I still have a lot to do in improving the analysis part of my paper which I plan to complete before Wednesday. The number of pages have not increased or decreased during the development due to the fact that I have completed the majority of my paper but I still have plenty of work to complete before the final draft is ready to turn in. Much more development is still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment