Monday, February 16, 2009

2-16-09 HW-Authors Note of Final Draft.

I have finally finished my final draft. I believe that I am very happy with the way it turned out, especiallysince this was the first time I have ever written a seven page paper. I am still a bit worried that my analysis paragrash are lacking a bit. For me, it is very hard to go back into a paper and change many things that were once created. This is something that will grow with me as I continue writing I hope. I enjoyed this paper due to the fact that it was a place that is very special to me and I believe I incorporated this into my paper. If anything, I probably have made mistakes in the area of mechanice. This is a huge weakness of mine which I am gradually overcoming. Overall, I believe my paper turned out how I wanted it to.
My portfolio is now completed. Putting things together in an organized fashion is one of my very favorite activities. I chose to present my portfolio in a folder rather that submitting it online. Every section is divided into a separate category making it easier to access. On the downward side, I am hoping that I did not leave out an article that was supposed to be included. I believe that all my assignments have been completed and are in my portfolio ready to be turned in!

No comments:

Post a Comment