Monday, February 9, 2009

2-9-09 Authors Note for Draft-1

1. First Draft. Draft short on length and in progress of working on conclusion.

2. In my opinion, my first draft started off on the right foot. I was very detailed and knew what my goal for the first two paragraphs were.
* I believe I lost focus on tying my paragraphs back to the main arguments.
* I am not really sure what person to put my paper in.... do I write it like I am observing the location or do I write it explaining what actions the participants are taking. "They" or "I"
*Im not really sure how to break up paragraphs.
*I am worried that my creativity disappeared of writing for hours.

3. ->Today I believe I need guidance on an outline.
-> If you were a reader of my work could you imagine a snapshot of what is going on in my location?
->are you realizing what my argument is?
->I need opinions on how to lengthen my paper
->I know what the purpose of my paper is but Im not sure if I am proving my point in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment