Today is a day to blog about the topic I have chosen for the unit 2 assignment. This is the point where I stop and think and think and think and still cannot for the life of me come up with a topic that I am really fascinated in. I am not sure if I am still confused by the topic/assignment or if my creativity has taken a plunge. I want to come up with a topic that I will not mind researching for 5 weeks, something that I could use in my future.
As I have undergone tons of reasearch to find that perfect topic on sites such as wfaa.com and entertainment tonight I have pulled a few ideas from their pages. Some of these ideas include controversy on the new Cowboys stadium...is it a waste of money or will it make money for the community. The women that just gave birth to octuplets seemed interesting to me but I am not sure if I could write and 8 page paper over this issue. Michelle Obama's new fashion statments and reality television shows. I originally wanted to do something on the line of weddings but am not sure how to narrow this topic down. Hopefully today in class I will have some kind of spark that will lead me into the perfect topic.
I have decided to choose Interior designs and what audiece it targets!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment